All Protection Stones Flags

JohnnyTopside

I want to know how to see all flags that we can use with /ps toggle [flag], when we use /ps info flags, appear just five flags (prevent-destroy, prevent-fire, prevent-place, prevent-enderman-destroy,prevent-vehicle destroy), when we use /ps more just appear commands of ps but no more flags, but when u disable a flag, other appear like prevent-explosion, that makes me think in others flags that we cant see on the info... My question is ¿what other flags we can enale/disable?, i try to /ps toggle prevent-use, but ddsnt exist the command, maybe isnt the right way to writed, i want to prevent that other players use things on my field like buttons (to prevent that someone open my iron doors with buttons). Thanks for all help

I doubled-checked and I can see more flags by doing /ps more after /ps info, but indeed /ps toggle [flag] is not working for any of the flags. It just says 'The field does not contain this flag.' Thank you for reporting this.

Archived