UNBAN ME

yahirel213

Please unban me I was banned for evade but I did not even hise anything I was calmly playing in survival and I recived that ban please I need to be told that I did. I think it was because of some keys, but a user named HackOs was giving away keys and they also banned me for dupped while they did not mention that it was if they please can help me fix it thanks. By the way only had 1 key and handed it to a Judge and only banned 3 users while there were approximately 15 users who had keys. Thank you! By: MsKoNGamer

English only on the forums. Topic moved to Network Complaints. Please edit your post into English, and edit your post to follow this format: 

No need to make a new post, simply edit this one.

On 7/8/2017 at 17:55, quagma said:

Inglés solamente en los foros. Tema trasladó a la red quejas. Por favor, editar el post en Inglés, y editar el post para seguir el siguiente formato: 

No hay necesidad de crear un nuevo mensaje, simplemente editar éste.

I already edit it please help me.

Archived