Me

Andrew2070

Here I'm sitting studying commerce stream, economics accounts Business studies English and sociology

Good job on taking aeronautical engineering! Though what stream did you take

Obligatory I didn't like my own site accidentally clicked on mobile started using cl on moblie

Here I'm sitting studying commerce stream, economics accounts Business studies English and sociology

Good job on taking aeronautical engineering! Though what stream did you take

Obligatory I didn't like my own site accidentally clicked on mobile started using cl on moblie

What in the hell are you going on about? LOL o_o o_o o_o:x

What in the hell are you going on about? LOL o_o o_o o_o:x

Education and future scope and emphasizing on the shame I've by accidentally liking my own comment.

Also of course the natural circle Jerk of friends

Like someone on the forum a couple years back said, liking your own comment = sucking your own dick

Education and future scope and emphasizing on the shame I've by accidentally liking my own comment.

Also of course the natural circle Jerk of friends

Like someone on the forum a couple years back said, liking your own comment = sucking your own dick

By that logic, if you like someone else comments, then you're sucking their dick? Doesn't really make sense. I think it was just Jim and Andrew that complained about liking your own posts, anyway.

He likes it!

maxresdefault.jpg

By that logic, if you like someone else comments, then you're sucking their dick? Doesn't really make sense. I think it was just Jim and Andrew that complained about liking your own posts, anyway.

My reaction when actual logic

kSiibVE.jpg

We no comphrendaeee loggicccc we froma uganda

*In all seriousness i never liked my own comment never ever; only twice by accident so far.

Or so the circle jerker says

Archived