[Space Factions] Wither Spawners Suck

Struttle

Hello,

I am here to address the Wither spawners.

Having Wither Spawners for sale to me is just a bad decission. There is absolutely no reason for it.

It's impossible to deal with a Wither spawner if someone puts it near your faction. You have to fight the withers and at the same time distroy the spawners. If you are not online when the spawners are placed you might already have 20 withers near your faction and have fun then. It's basically impossible to deal with it and there is no other point to it besides griefing.

Now obviously we would need a replacement. Which is the wither skulls. This solves the problem beacuse you can at least fight the withers and get rid of them. The problem with the spawners is that while you fight the withers other will spawn. There have been numerous wither spawners attacks and every single time it resulted in the one that got attacked having to move his faction. Which is obviously unfair because there is no counter.

Thanks,

Struttle

The spawners aren't cheap (the cost it's 80k) and I think, that maybe if you don't did the money bug, and try to get that money honestly, it will passed a lot of time, so, I think that itsn't bad to use it against some factions, because if they use obsidian to protect their faction, how you can grief their factions if they only stay inside their factions and don't fight? (I mean, you can't kill the people of a fac, if they don't go outside and fight, so the F POWER doesn't gonna low down to unclaim their "Lands") It's only strategy, and I can't see something wrong with it, I think the purpose of this game mode, it's to conquer or be the most powerful faction, maybe I'm wrong with this thinking. 

Greetings.

First of all let's put the accent on the IF when saying IF they didn't get money with the bug. But they did. Second of all actually making that money is not that hard. I think the price for such a weapon should be 400k-500k. And honestly I think still it's not fair really.

It doesn't produce healhy gameplay. What you want on factions is people to try to raid other factions. But it's almost impossible to control so many Withers as the Wither spawner produces. At that point you are not raiding you are griefing (which is okay but we have to encourage raiding as well because almost nobody does raid bases they just grief them). I think creating Withers manually would be way more healthy for the gameplay and if you really wanted to grief you could still produce a high number of Withers.

Archived