Factions Server

bucko0521

I have a lot of ideas for the factions server.

Many of you don't know that I am a very avid factions player.

I have played o a lot of factions servers before and I have a lot of ideas for factions on craftersland. I regularly watch youtube videos of TheCampingRusher, a faction server owner, and his server looks awesome. He has a main hub for factions, and this hub spreads into many different styles and types of factions servers. This is a very good idea, as it offers a lot of different styles of factions, like deathbans, MCMMO, Wither cannon servers, and other styles, where other styles of factions are not allowed. This is a very good idea and I think it would attract a lot more people to the server. It would be quite an expensive investment, but I could help with setting this up and I am sure there are other people who would love to help.

bucko0521 

Thanks for the reply. I know but it is just the concept that I am interested in with multiple faction servers that all link to one hub. I know Space Factions has MCMMO and Space Factions could be one the various different servers linked to this hub of factions servers. If you look at TheCampingRushers videos, you will see how his server works, and see that it is quite an interesting idea.

I just haven't seen a lot of people on factions, and I don't regard craftersland factions as the best factions server I play on as it is not as exciting, but this would probably make it my main factions server if we could implement these features

I just haven't seen a lot of people on factions, and I don't regard craftersland factions as the best factions server I play on as it is not as exciting, but this would probably make it my main factions server if we could implement these features

there's no problem, I believe brunyman will add this, as he do with a lot of other things, but server don't even got too much players now, when it's only one ''hub'', by separing people in more, will not solve anything.

by the way, as an idea it's okay, I just said what I am thinking about this.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived