How To Get A Skin As A Cracked User

TheRockettek

People have been wondering how to get skins. They all think you have to be a premium account holder, bit you dont. And no, im not talking about what your thinking about where you just get a premium accounts name and use that for its skin. The advantage of the way i do it:

- You can see it and so can everyone else

-Its simple and easy to do

-You can repeat it as many times as you want

-You dont have to worry about not having a name you want as the skin you want is on a prem account

I believe it only works with the HackPhoenix version of the ATLauncher. You can download it here:

https://www.hackphoenix.com/atlauncher/

I personaly love HackPhoenix as firstly it is widly used and it has pretty much every launcher. Ranging from FTB to MultiMC.

Now once you got that, just make a name and press login, it it has a password box then just put random letters into it :P Then once thats done go to this site and then put in the username you put for your Launcher account and then you may have to wait about 10mins-1day

Now reload the ATLauncher and your skin should appear next to your name then your done!

(Ill most probrably add a more simpler tutorial with pictures :D)

• Yusixs locked this topic

Archived