4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Beh be demoted?

• Yes
    • No

Should 'Beh' be demoted?

Hello guys.

So today I'm coming at you with some serious stuff. Recently there's been problems with a moderator by the name of 'Beh'. 

Apparently he has been doing very disrespectful and rude things to other players on the Tekkit server. I wanted to create this thread to see what you guys would think about Beh being demoted. I've also been told that Beh has been 'harassing' players to some degree. This is very inappropriate behavior, especially coming from a mod. I have also been told that he has been very harsh, ruining other player's game play experience. Please consider leaving a vote on this thread.

Thank you,

#Beh4Demote2k16!

If you would like to complain about a certain member of staff, please take it to Powerwarp right away, along with proof of what you're claiming the situation is like. Public threads like this only cause chaos and drama, as well as make the rest of the team look bad. Additionally, I would like to point out that the fact that you had to go and change your own name to express how you feel about this reflects great immaturity and desperation from your part, in my humble opinion. A topic along with a poll never got anyone demoted right away, which is precisely what you're reaching for.

Take care.

Archived