About Commands

guildPVP

last time i checked the server hardly let mobs spawn with /night

also this is skyfactory  so for a mob to spawn you need make a spawner, a spawner that has a roof and the whole room is dark i.e "that is the mob spawning part complet.

reason for rain?

no reason for rain, crops dont use rain to grow, also there is a watering can you can get from /kits

and also there was more than 5 people wanted the rain turned off.

i turned rain off, and the staff member turns it back on, and tells me to stop

5 people wanting rain off cant over rule 1 moderator that wants it on for no reason ?

if you wanna play it that way, feel free to give me part of my cash back for not allowing me to use my commands.

(made mistake about mob spawning)

Mob spawning in night time is disabled, only way to get mobs is to use cursed earth.

cursed earth dose req night but like anyone knows,

you are better putting it in a dark room incase it burns in daylight.

Also you didnt let me finish getting full proof

[24/1/2016 19:05:28 PM] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G] [sponsor] Nick: Guild: anyone need rain ?
[24/1/2016 19:05:39 PM] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] From [VIP][Moderator] Wggun: dont just ask for rain
[24/1/2016 19:05:55 PM] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G] [sponsor] Nick: Guild: i dont need ask for rain
[24/1/2016 19:05:59 PM] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G] [VIP][Moderator] Wggun: I want rain pls
[24/1/2016 19:05:59 PM] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G] AllanGameplay: thanks for rain off
[24/1/2016 19:05:59 PM] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G] [sponsor] Nick: Guild: i was asking if anyone needed it
[24/1/2016 19:06:12 PM] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G] TheSenti: I dont need rain uggg
[24/1/2016 19:06:13 PM] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G] [sponsor] Nick: Guild: how long u need rain for ?
[24/1/2016 19:06:15 PM] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G] [VIP][Moderator] Wggun: I do
[24/1/2016 19:06:24 PM] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G] [VIP][Moderator] Wggun: Until our crops are grown
[24/1/2016 19:06:31 PM] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G] AllanGameplay: the rain is on here, stop this
[24/1/2016 19:06:32 PM] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G] [sponsor] Nick: Guild: what crops?
[24/1/2016 19:06:39 PM] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G] TheSenti: use a watering can
[24/1/2016 19:06:49 PM] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G] [sponsor] Nick: Guild: do you need night aswell?
[24/1/2016 19:06:54 PM] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G] [sponsor] Nick: Guild: or can i change it to day ?
[24/1/2016 19:06:55 PM] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G] [VIP][Moderator] Wggun: its fine guild..
[24/1/2016 19:06:58 PM] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Day 2. 0:00
[24/1/2016 19:06:59 PM] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G] [VIP][Moderator] Wggun: just leave it

also what hell is this about ? 

[24/1/2016 19:05:39 PM] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] From [VIP][Moderator] Wggun: dont just ask for rain

im sponsor i have the ability to change rain and time, i dont need ask and nether dose moderator need warn me about using it.

also what hell is this about ? 

im sponsor i have the ability to change rain and time, i dont need ask and nether dose moderator need warn me about using it.

I am saying don't ask for rain. Just do it. If people have complaint just turn it back. I did that as a joke, people may think thats not funny, but its not that big of an problem.

[24/1/2016 19:06:31 PM] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G] AllanGameplay: the rain is on here, stop this

And this guy was just saying turn rain on and turn rain off for the next 5 minutes so never mind this.

• Founder

If you have too many asking you to turn the rain back on then you can just change your island biome to prevent rain, it's multi player, sometimes this kind of conflicts can happen.

Also for staff, try to get along with sponsors, and decide day or night based on majority if there are complaints at that point

If you have too many asking you to turn the rain back on then you can just change your island biome to prevent rain, it's multi player, sometimes this kind of conflicts can happen.

Also for staff, try to get along with sponsors, and decide day or night based on majority if there are complaints at that point

I totally agree with you, I forgot at the time there was private island rain. I should have said that in the chat.

Archived