[Suggestion] How About The Old Factions?

Thecookieking97

Hello fellow Crafters!

Let me explain why I'm writing this.

A few months ago, I needed to take a break from playing games, mainly because I had some exams to pass. Anyway, who cares about my exams, right? Well, nobody, but that's not the thing I want to discuss about. I want to discuss about how Crafter's Land Factions server was before and so here's my story:

Factions... a server on which everybody could enjoy the purity of survival, without the protections of pure survival server and the strange gameplay of the space factions server. It was all about the power of every individual and when combined, this individuals had the ability to create a faction, a very strong one, which was going to become the most powerful of all. On the other side, the rest of the factions were fighting to reach the top of the ladder, becoming the strongest faction on the server and taking control of it. This was the main idea of a factions server, and this was the idea which made the old factions server be unique compared to other servers in the world (Crafter's Land like only). The community was awesome, the features of the server were awesome, everything was awesome.

Now, I want to ask you this: why space factions? I know that maybe it's the only server in the entire minecraft community, but I just don't get the point. When I returned on Crafter's Land (around one month ago), I joined this space factions server and I was shocked when I saw the number of players online: 2, including me. I thought that maybe I joined the wrong server, so I reconnected, but it was the same. That moment I realized that the old factions server was dead. 

I always loved playing on the factions server, mainly because of the unique "only-on-Crafter's Land" like feeling. I asked multiple players, including staff members, about their opinion regarding this change and the results were as expected.

I can tell that Crafter's Land lost a lot by replacing the old factions server. Every single top-notch server I joined offers a factions server, as pure as it can be, with each server's unique feeling and features, but now I realize that in all these years, I've been dedicated to playing on only one server: Crafter's Land.

I am not going to start a poll, because this is the Staff's decision only, especially bruny's, but I am going to ask you guys to share your opinion in the comments down below. I hope I made myself clear enough for everybody to understand.

Have a good day!

I'd actually like to second this one. Good ol' Factions is what everyone's come to love, and what really used to boost the Network's player base, back in the day. I get that the lack of players on it was the reason we had to go looking for alternatives, although I can't say I'm currently seeing any significant improvements, which is a shame, knowing how much work went into getting Space Factions up in the first place.

Personally, I'm all about giving traditional Factions another shot. There's nothing for us to lose by doing so, anyway.

Archived