Crash On Login

Dhoest

I'm afraid i am making the server crash when i login. Not sure what caused it, was just doing some random stuff with item conduits when the crashing started.

Maybe some admin can take a look at what might went wrong, ill stop playing for the moment :)

Greetings Dhoest

• Founder

Done, I removed he blocked tile entity, the error was this:

-- TileInterface being ticked. --
Details:
CurrentTickRate: 62
MinTickRate: 5
MaxTickRate: 120
MachineType: appeng.tile.misc.TileInterface
GridBlockType: appeng.me.helpers.AENetworkProxy
ConnectedSides: [uP]
Stacktrace:
at appeng.me.cache.TickManagerCache.onUpdateTick(TickManagerCache.java:92)
at appeng.me.GridCacheWrapper.onUpdateTick(GridCacheWrapper.java:43)
at appeng.me.Grid.update(Grid.java:280)
at appeng.hooks.TickHandler.onTick(TickHandler.java:239)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_406_TickHandler_onTick_TickEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:140)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostServerTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:251)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:862)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:669)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Try to change the setup of that machine.

Thanks for fixing.

We tried changing the setup, but the same problem has come back. We think it has something to do with ME conduits in combination with a ME interface from Applied Energistics.

If the "ConnectedSides" is this time on de side of the block, it will be something with itemconduits + interface, or the items itself.

The interface was connected to a normal me cable on the top, and that was connected to a dense me conduit. On the side of the interface was an itemconduit. We have simular setups in our base, so I don't really understand what we did wrong.

Archived