Undeserved Ban

Albo225

I got banned because I "killed someone in claimed land" first of all that makes no sense because with swords i cant kill someone in claimed area and when i say this he just says "ye he misssteped his claim"  it is no missstep if ur 2 chunks away from ur house and even if he screenshoted me i started attacking him 2 chunks away ofc he would run away and not stop to let him self get killed and ofc i run after him to kill him he just didnt make it in time so it is not a claim kill. the ban for 2 days is no problem but the thing is that he even took all my items the admin and i dont want to start over again just because some missunderstanding.

you had fire aspact right.

than you can get everybody baned. the guy dint lose all of stuff cuz he die in his claim. so it whas a fear kill than if he whas almost 20 blocks from his town. there more people that just go inviseble and wait for people to get out of there claim.

Archived