Still Can't Login

Terminator

Guys I created a post 2nd January about how I cannot log in ( http://forum.craftersland.net/topic/12154-cant-login/ ), still haven't fixed the problem, I really want to play but I have "Premium" rank on this account. Can you help me please? If you can't fix it can I get the rank onto another account where I can play? When I type password this is what I get:

post-185-0-73775400-1465980630_thumb.png

You will have to wait for brunyman once again for this he is the only person and pwarp as well that can reset passwords so you will have to wait and as for what deathmetal said im pretty sure our staff member's at network did help you unless you just asked stupid question they might have just ignored it :)  

You will have to wait for brunyman once again for this he is the only person and pwarp as well that can reset passwords so you will have to wait and as for what deathmetal said im pretty sure our staff member's at network did help you unless you just asked stupid question they might have just ignored it :)  

I'm just being rude, I don't really care... ^^

Being rude here...

might help if you put your requests in the correct forum spot to also you dont need to open multiple posts, you would be better off posting on the same one so they do have to go searching for your other one even if you did post it

Archived