Is P+ Worth It?

Sorry for starting this topic,but i want you to think a bit.

I got p+ on factions (old one) and there we had access to gm 1 and fly.

Now the p+ was moved on space factions.

If you have premium,and you buy p+ what do you get?? 1 more sethome,rly?

At least add us fly or something like that...just think a bit,who will give 5 more $ for a sethome?

Just add something that matters for p+ and make it worth it.

In the past it was $30 and you had access to /firework,gm 1,fly and other things.That wasn't ballanced at all.

and in the past if my memory is good,normal premium had access to fly.

Now p+ is exactly p rank,who will use 4 sethomes?Let's get serious...Just add something worthy to p+,anything.

And staff,please...p+ has access to change nick as the other ranks,ok?? Please change the name in chat too....When i change my nick it's seen only in tab,the guys that tpa to me and in /list . In chat i'm still MrMagnificentFTW

We wanted factions to be fair for everyone so we removed the the creative from sponsors and p+ cause it wouldnt be fair cause people work really hard to make a base and someone can just make it via creative so thats why creative was removed from factions as for your perks you will get perks there will be perks for p+ and sponsors for factions they are just being made and different types of kits and such so dont worry about your rank that u wasted your money and if you really want creative you can just ask it to be moved to pure or hippo or even skyblock but kits are being made for the specify rank so dont worry thinking that you wasted your money   

Hi, with the new EULA enforcement, we will need to remove /gm 1 from all donors. As a result, you will get more perks as a supplement. I understand that it isn't fair right now, I'm sorry for that, I think that this should be changed soon.

I believe the EULA prevents /fly and /gm1 from being sold?

They either have to remove it from everyone, or give it to everyone for free.

You can blame Mojang for releasing a new EULA and cracking down on the network servers. We cant do anything about it, if we fail to comply we can get shutdown.

• 1 month later...

i have Premium Plus on factions too and i think the same give us /fly and /invsee i understand /GM 1 is too unballanced but i paid 35 euros and now all my perks are gone? come on man only thing i have is /heal /workbench and /enderchest wich i barely use please add /repair /enchant like that kind of commands that make it okay against the loss of GM 1.

kind regards, arvindre

Archived