[Unban]Marcus

Marcus

[1] In-Game Username:

Marcus
[2] Details of Situation:

I was helping a player level up his weapon and I was banned for Bug Abuse though I took steps to rectify the situation 

[3] Ban Category:

Bug Abuse

[4] Ban Duration:

3 days

[5] Staff Member:

Thomason

[6] ScreenShots:

Sorry, dont have

[7] Your Reason:

I accidently used a Yeta wrench on Trees tesseract earlier today and was jailed for that. I explained to thomason it was an accident and sent the tesseract to trees via market mail. I also apologized saying it was my mistake. Thomason understood and even tried to get me out of jail to no avail so I don't know why he banned me now. I reported the bug to him as well. Why am I banned? 

We unbanned you, I am so sorry about that, Thomason and Trees tried to tell me that it was an accident and I didn't listen, after they told me in depth I understood, I am very very sorry and it will not happen again, Thanks for finding that bug and again sorry for being banned.

Archived