My Story

Chunk_Reloader

Full Name (ex. John Smith) : dion robin voogd (play under the name Elis voogd)

IGN : Chunk_Reloader

A short description of yourself : well mu name is dion, like you see im 19 year old and i come from the netherlands. For a big wile i did like sombody who i dint what. When i startet on the tekkit server. I still remember that i had a wooden hous with a turtle inside. I heard tnt what started to scare the shit out of me. After a wile i found out that the guy who whas trolling me whas beh. Well beh is a awsom guy and i learn most of the things from him. I still rember his base with the stares that go down to the mob farm. After i met som other guys, (lets hope i typ there name good) radu, don, and another guy but dont remember his name. Well don whas a nice guy. His town back than looked a little messy. But i asked him if i cud have a chunk so i cud bild somthing to. Still remember the with castle that i made to be onist it looked kinda shit i had unstable blocks inside. But after a wile beh become staff som more people got staff. And i whas in this place of totlay borednes. Intill i med a girl pickachue whad his ingamr name i think. Well it whasnt a she it whas a he and when he sayed it that he whas actuely a boy poeple start hating on him.it made me more scared to say it so in 2 weeks i switched to the ftb server. Well my time therevwhas cool but it whas to hard, all these things with magic i dint understand anything about it well the staff there wure gread. And i made my 1 high hous what whas realy funny. I quidid craftersland for a wile. From this day i almost play 2 moths agen on the tekkit server. I mead som gread guys like larry uneek and i saw that people from back thwn got gm. Idk how but beh got demoted. When i plaed 2 weeks the first person where i told my secret with whas larry. He told me to just make a post on the forum with my story. I did it but it whas scary. I tought if people start hating on me and if that whas true i woud left all over agen. But the dint i had more postive feedback than people thst start hating me

Social information (ex. Facebook, PSN, etc.) :

Hobbies and interests : craftersland

Don beh djgaz larry uneek radu the time i had with you guys wure the best and i cud wish for any better . . . Tnx

This whas my stort on the crafters land now you :P

Full Name (ex. John Smith) : dion robin voogd (play under the name Elis voogd)

IGN : Chunk_Reloader

A short description of yourself : well mu name is dion, like you see im 19 year old and i come from the netherlands. For a big wile i did like sombody who i dint what. When i startet on the tekkit server. I still remember that i had a wooden hous with a turtle inside. I heard tnt what started to scare the shit out of me. After a wile i found out that the guy who whas trolling me whas beh. Well beh is a awsom guy and i learn most of the things from him. I still rember his base with the stares that go down to the mob farm. After i met som other guys, (lets hope i typ there name good) radu, don, and another guy but dont remember his name. Well don whas a nice guy. His town back than looked a little messy. But i asked him if i cud have a chunk so i cud bild somthing to. Still remember the with castle that i made to be onist it looked kinda shit i had unstable blocks inside. But after a wile beh become staff som more people got staff. And i whas in this place of totlay borednes. Intill i med a girl pickachue whad his ingamr name i think. Well it whasnt a she it whas a he and when he sayed it that he whas actuely a boy poeple start hating on him.it made me more scared to say it so in 2 weeks i switched to the ftb server. Well my time therevwhas cool but it whas to hard, all these things with magic i dint understand anything about it well the staff there wure gread. And i made my 1 high hous what whas realy funny. I quidid craftersland for a wile. From this day i almost play 2 moths agen on the tekkit server. I mead som gread guys like larry uneek and i saw that people from back thwn got gm. Idk how but beh got demoted. When i plaed 2 weeks the first person where i told my secret with whas larry. He told me to just make a post on the forum with my story. I did it but it whas scary. I tought if people start hating on me and if that whas true i woud left all over agen. But the dint i had more postive feedback than people thst start hating me

Social information (ex. Facebook, PSN, etc.) :

Hobbies and interests : craftersland

Don beh djgaz larry uneek radu the time i had with you guys wure the best and i cud wish for any better . . . Tnx

This whas my stort on the crafters land now you :P

everyone hates you now.

dont worry this is CL not Hitlers Playground no one cares what you are here (Unless your hitler... then GTFO)

Archived