Pocoyozinho Ban

Potato

In-Game Nickname: Pocoyozinho

Time and date: July 28 2016

Description of what happened: I just log in the server and i had a ban from Timur , i come to the forum and i just see a lot of injustic and i will explain every thing .

About this :

"tm i`m at Pocoyozinho`s island, checking his ME system, and i got proofs he got your stuff, i found your Wireless terminal, he is still linked to your system, and you probably messed up some settings, so anyone can take items out of it.

So, griefing confirmed.

Proofs:

Wireless terminal bound to JosEffigy

Ring of Loki bound to JosEffigy

Key of King Law bound to JosEffigy

Shiny shovel with silktouch upgrade (As JosEffigy sayed)

Zivicio armor with "Timeless Ivy" enchant (As JosEffigy sayed)

Found golden bag full of bags, and RFTools items inside bags got owners JosEffigy and _Red (Jos`s team member)

But also i found somethings suspicious, proving Pocoyozinho is "duper"

for example 200+ chaos shards

66 angel wings (Who need that many?)

13 ME drives 16384k

2 full sets of drac armor

2 sets of draconic weapons and tools

9 "North stars" (Renamed nether stars, yeah, not hard to get, but why 9?)

9 Draconic Flux capacitors (same 9 items, maybe 9 dupe cycles?)

4 unbreakable wands

Also, Pocoyozinho have Network tool wich is banned, and used for griefing.

All ME drives confiscated, Pocoyozinho banned for griefing and suspected in Duping. If he got complains, i`ll listen to him.

"

The proofs is i lie , cuz ? all this itens i get when i kill the JosEffigy , so , as beh know , i can have then , i dont need to give the itens back 

"Proofs:

Wireless terminal bound to JosEffigy  

Ring of Loki bound to JosEffigy

Key of King Law bound to JosEffigy

Shiny shovel with silktouch upgrade (As JosEffigy sayed)

Zivicio armor with "Timeless Ivy" enchant (As JosEffigy sayed)"

And the dupe acusation , is a lie too , why ? i will say .

for example 200+ chaos shards - all player , the must online know i'm allways killying the chaos dragon , i say that is the chat , why ? is the best way for me to get dragon hearts , was u can see in my me system , i have a lot of them , like the chaos dragon island obsidian , that is a proof i'm dont dupe the chaos dragon chards , 

66 angel wings (Who need that many?) - i tp do a island and a vip player drop 64 of them , so , not my problem .

13 ME drives 16384k - i buy them from a player , time after i see he was banned to sell spawned itens , but , not my problem again , i just buy , i dont know of that .

2 full sets of drac armor - as i'm op and i get of awakned draconiun ingod , i do more drac armor set , problem ?

2 sets of draconic weapons and tools

9 "North stars" (Renamed nether stars, yeah, not hard to get, but why 9?) - that " north stars " i win by see the add , so , that is why i have 9 of then , u can see i'm not the only one , 

9 Draconic Flux capacitors (same 9 items, maybe 9 dupe cycles?) - if i kill more then 12 chaos dragon's every reset i need to have power , the 9 Draconic Flux capacitors give me all the power i need , and why did i do 9 , cuz is the one line of your inventory , so , that is the why i have 9 of then .

4 unbreakable wands - if i have stable sigil i can do mobius ingot , so , i can do creative wand , i sell then , so , is one more proof of everything i have is legit .

List of eyewitnesses: Beh

After everything i expect any of my itens was move by staff or JosEffigy , cuz everything i have is legit , was a prove , the Beh see all the situation , i even give some of the itens to JosEffigy , after he say the worst thing to me , Beh can prove that to .

Ok, let`s believe you about "Duped" stuff.

But what about content of FosEffigy`s ME system? You can`t take it only becuase you managed to get his ME Wireless terminal.

You could keep Terminal, but not whole ME system. And i got proof you got Items inside what belongs to JosEffigy. And most suspicious is Golden bag full of bags. And there is mainly JosEffigy`s stuff inside. Also you got Draconic teleportation device with JosEffigy`s island coords. So, how i see it, you got his Terminal, grab bags full of bags, tp to his island and start filling this bag with all stuff you could grab wirelessly. That`s griefing, and that`s why i banned you. You had no rights to steal his stuff.

Why is that griefing? He can protect is terminal and he don't do that, but OK, a accept that, my bad, but did i have all my me drives, the last time a play a craftersland server(tekkit) and I get a ban the staff just delete my home protection and take all my chests and me drivers, and I never get that back.

The drac item to teleport is a prove I'm not a duper, was u can see i have like 12 chaos dragon Island coord set.

• 3 weeks later...

Why is that griefing? He can protect is terminal and he don't do that, but OK, a accept that, my bad, but did i have all my me drives, the last time a play a craftersland server(tekkit) and I get a ban the staff just delete my home protection and take all my chests and me drivers, and I never get that back.

The drac item to teleport is a prove I'm not a duper, was u can see i have like 12 chaos dragon Island coord set.

What would you expect for having all items in your base duped,staff would never let you keep that. (im talking about tekkit)

And since this post is explained Im gonna T/C it.

Archived