Name Change Island Transfer

_MrShane_

Well i decided to change my name from Minecraften22 to _MrShane_ ( The _ is a part of the name )

and i logged on to find out my inventory and island was gone ( i expected nothing else tho xD )

but i want to know if any staff that has the ability to transfer my old island and inventory to my new Name.

im not sure if you guys have done this type of thing before but i don't know how this works so i hope you know what to do 

If you log in with your old account you can add yourself to the island (use hackphoenix for cracked launchers). Then you can pass on leadership of the island to your new account and put your stuff in a chest. Log in with your new account, type /is home and take your stuff and continue where you left off.

but how many times do i have to say i just changed my name i never made another account.

aka its impossible for me to log in to the server with my OLD NAME since thats bound to my account which is the only account i have

im sorry i don't understand but wouldn't just be easier to get a staff member to retrieve my old island and transfer it to my new name

Only Powerwarp can transfer your island and he is very busy.But what all my friends are saying I shall explain.In these steps

1.Open 2 launchers in which you play skyfactory(Ex:FTB Launcher,MultiMC,etc.)

Note:Launch with cracked launchers for smooth functioning.

2.In the first launcher launch it as "Minecraften22" and in the other launcher launch it as "_MrShane_".Respectively.

3.Log in with both accounts into the server.

4.After that, Click on the launcher with the UUID/Username "Minecraften22"(when logged in the server only when both the usernames are on the server).Since,both usernames are on the server do /is invite _MrShane_.And then join the island

5.Then do /is makeleader _MrShane_.

6.Now your "_MrShane_" account has full access to your old island.

If you have doubts please reply.

If you wait chances are you might not get a transfer.

i give up. i installed the cracked FTB launcher and every time i launch it just doesn't do anything and MultiMC just seem to stop loading after stage 2 of the startup thing

i wasn't very far but still having to restart is as annoying as hell

apparently someone else had already done that since the name  Minecraften22 did not have an island anymore and _MrShane_ does. but i fear he messed up a bit and you'll might need to restart idk. maybe its better if you look for yourself. it could be that i get teleported somewhere else because you havent been there yet.

Archived