[4] Ban Duration:

1 week

[5] Staff Member:

[6] ScreenShots:

[7] Your Reason:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nom11YlFn24

this is how I enter on the gringo's clan

I use bugs, hacks etc..they only accepted my tp only me would have to be banned

(when you die in the lava and no air blocks teleports within the faction using /back)

First things first, you are not getting unbaned.

Do you really, expect me to unban you saying that you guys didn't ilegaly entered a faction when in your video, you are ban evading, and using a free cam (which is clearly ilegal) to "show" me how you entered when it is clearly a "BUG ABUSE" by dying in the terrain? 

The only thing that I can do is change the ban reason, if you want me to.  ;)

It is true, it works and I tested it, but at the end the punishment will be there for abusing.

It is just not part of the factions gameplay. If you want to raid someone I suggest to do it how it has to be.

Also, in the way all of you get entered to the faction it's a bug abuse on it. I mean, yes you used the bug to get in an you /tphere them to inside, even if them didn't used the bug, they are getting inside through a bug. And a higher staff member correct me if im wrong

The ban stays.

T/C.

Archived