[3] Ban Category:

permanently

[4] Ban Duration:

Never

[5] Staff Member:

rmtworks

[6] ScreenShots:

[7] Your Reason:

Im requesting for a unban for my sister minecraft account, i have give here the account for her birthday, it not alt account. i was the one that got her ban so can you unban her, plus her old minecraft was __maka__, now it jerolin.

rmtworks

I just moved it too, you too quick Beh :P as far as the ban, this was on the Tekkit server when I used to staff there. I no longer staff on that server, so you'll need to wait for a Tekkit staff member to reply to you here.

The original ban was due to using fly hacks if I remember correctly, a lot of people in your base were using them, as well as duping. I could understand if you guys played together but it's standard policy to permanently ban any second account on the same IP address if the first account has been banned. Like I said before, you'll need to wait for a Tekkit staff member to respond to this.

Once it's done post here please and lock or ask it to be locked thanks.

If I don't see I too can do it tonight.

Just remember what DrCheese says and that we know you or someone on your ip has broken rules so don't do it again because now we're watching your accounts extra.

Thanks.

Archived