I Need To Talk About This Server Right Now.

PiggiePie04

Hello, my name is PiggiePie04 and I would like to talk about this server.

So I had one my cousins banned from this server and he was a kid and his username was bojoker. 

He was banned for using the bug known as, horse bug where you can escape the jail with your horse using that bug. He didn't know that it was illegal he is young and he got banned for 2 days, 24 hours. I also had my other friend called lorda7medo, and he was banned for using the smoke bug. He is also very young and doesn't understand english, because he is an arab just like bojoker. I wouldn't want to argue with anyone in this server, including admins. I just hope you could understand me, because this has been bugging me a lot now.

-PiggiePie04

Hi, I know the people that staff this server don't like to ban people too much, but when they do its for a good reason. Unfortunately, being young isn't an excuse that we can take. The best option for a smaller lengthed ban is to wait until the end of the time period.

Also, it's perfectly alright to argue with admins, only if it's professional and everyone is keeping their cool about it. The forums are the best place to dispute anything at all, so always come to the appropriate server section whenever you want to challenge someone to a duel.

The network server in particular is very diverse and should definitely contain multi-lingual written rules.

Hello, my name is PiggiePie04 and I would like to talk about this server.

So I had one my cousins banned from this server and he was a kid and his username was bojoker. 

He was banned for using the bug known as, horse bug where you can escape the jail with your horse using that bug. He didn't know that it was illegal he is young and he got banned for 2 days, 24 hours. I also had my other friend called lorda7medo, and he was banned for using the smoke bug. He is also very young and doesn't understand english, because he is an arab just like bojoker. I wouldn't want to argue with anyone in this server, including admins. I just hope you could understand me, because this has been bugging me a lot now.

-PiggiePie04

Hi PiggiePie04!

The rules were written so that everyone respects them. Those 2 friends yours, they were punished by take advantage of mistakes/bugs. The server is available for all users who want to play in it, there are no min or max age limit. The next time ur friends sure that already do nothing bad. 

But u should also u explain some rules if they do not understand english properly.

Yea that is what he said,his cousin got punished probably for camping or something and got put in jail and after that he used horse bug to escape the jail which resulted in ban for 3 days because of Bug Abuse.

We do not know if an offense was intentional or unintentional, and we don't know the age of anyone who's playing. Now it is understandable that your cousins didn't know it was illegal, and that's why we have an unban section on the forums, so we can unban those who weren't actually trying to cause trouble.

So what you are saying right now is that no matter how old or how young he is, he will still receive the punishment?

Whether young or old doesn't matter, using common sense will not get you in situations like this, and if they did make just a simple mistake (as all humans do) then just make a simple unban request and don't make a fuss about it.

Archived