Scam

AceroGamer

I'm sick of the excuses put to ban people. Notch apple is not an illegal item. They think they use for PvP players on your server? Apples Notch! Where he says it is illegal? I do not see a regulation where users say the items that are illegal. If apples these are prohibited on the server, at least warn about this. What the fuck I bought the range if you can not do anything. It is a scam on her part. You yourselves fame with earn. I got tired.

Notch apples are ilegal because they cant be crafted on 1.10

How do new players know this is an illegal item?

i've been banned once for illegal items too, i didn't even knew it was illegal.

Same on ACV1 i have seen people doing things and if they get warned they didn't even knew it was wrong.

many people that Hiddenblades and trow smokes in spawn doesnt even know it is illegal.

How do new players know this is an illegal item?

i've been banned once for illegal items too, i didn't even knew it was illegal.

Same on ACV1 i have seen people doing things and if they get warned they didn't even knew it was wrong.

many people that Hiddenblades and trow smokes in spawn doesnt even know it is illegal.

All items you cant get in survival are ilegal is common sence

Archived