Unban Deadbolt15

Deadbolt15

Hello there 

banned by starfaded

2016-10-04 

briefing claimed territory 

2 days 

Can i get a explanation to how i was banned now?

Deadbolt15 is username 

i want to tell you how i don't even know if i was on that day my little sis was On roblox playing i had homework p-p XD middle school homework sucks so i want to get a unban for me not even being on that day cause i was grounded by my mom

You were banned due to Griefing Claimed Territory, which was at spawn using Key of the King's Law to remove the items that were on the item frames. Here's the thing about the whole my little sis was on that day, How would I know that your little sis was playing that day, it could had been you that day and saying "I was grounded that day, but my little sis was playing roblox", just to get unbanned. But I'm not saying you're lying about it, just trying to prove an point on the situation. I'll reduce the ban time from 2 days to 1 day, and I'm pretty sure you can survive one day, but if this happening again you will receive the 2nd offense punishment and I won't reduce the time either.

Archived