[Unban]Tonychan0220

Tony0220

[1] In-Game Username:

TonyChan0220
[2] Details of Situation:

1. I misplaced a Tesseract (recv Energy only) connecting to another tesseract (send Energy only) with a heavy aluminum wire.

2. This arrangement crashed the server for several times.

3. I cannot fix the arrangement because every time I login to the server, the server is crashed.

[3] Ban Category:

Crashing Server

[4] Ban Duration:

23 hours 39 minutes 50 seconds

[5] Staff Member

Console

[6] ScreenShots:

http://i.imgur.com/2tGkE6X.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/MAIxXwf.jpg

[7] Your Reason:
I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the server crashing.

Hopefully the misplaced tesseract will be removed.

There is a reason that the ban had to be extended to 1 day.
Please read the ban reasons.

Look,
1. Please go to forum.craftersland.net/index you are crashing us, post 4 reset - DonVanhugenstyn 02:43:27 30/10/16 1 hour Console 03:46:27 30/10/16 CraftersLand Network Servers

2. Crashing serrver - ZeeDerpMaster 04:38:11 30/10/16 1 day Console 04:41:38 31/10/16 CraftersLand Network Servers

We both had no choice but to ban you, we can not allow you to continue to log into our server crashing all of the other players.

Next time please head straight here and instead of worrying about your ban make it known to Brunyman via forums post that he has to fix you. Brunyman is the only one most times, If I was to go and try I would crash and be in the same crash loop as you were.

Bans for these type of issues should never be more than 1 hour, the ban is merely our only possible solution and source of communication with you since we cannot talk in game as you crash us.
Which is why we use the ban reason to convey the message.

1 hour ban because Brunyman would take atleast 1 hour long, And that way I was hoping you were going to post on forums and wait for it to get fixed before trying to login again.

Thanks. T/C

Archived