Unban Stormy178

Stormy178

[1] In-Game Username:

Stormy178

[2] Details of Situation:

The server was crashing, yes? I thought it was the Forcefield generator spawned in and given to me and my buddy by doomboom88. Everytime I joined, I tried to turn off the device. Only after a few times did I find myself banned by ZeeDerpMaster. Only did I find out here that it was a different item crashing the server. My buddy said we did have tessaracts, but only stored in our ME storage system. Since before making this post, I've noticed the server is now stable.

[3] Ban Category:

(I don't know if you have designated Ban Categories,but...)Crashing the server.

[4] Ban Duration:

Was a day ban, but at the time of this posting, only 14 hours remain.

[5] Staff Member:

ZeeDerpMaster

[6] ScreenShots:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Stormy178/screenshot/153514738422799198

[7] Your Reason:

Ban reason in screenshot above. EDIT: I'd also like to point out the fact that he didn't have the evidence needed to truly ban me.

If someone is crashing the server, we always ban who we think that is crashing the server so as to avoid even more restarts. Be patient and wait for a staff member to see this.

This reminds me of way back when I played on a Garry's Mod  server, where players were hacking in items. At least unban the suspected culprits if they weren't the cause. Q.Q

Any info about what was that item crashing the server, and was it yours?

If you read this thread here, you would've seen that the owner stated it was a bugged tessaract, as stated above, you would notice I said my buddy and I did have some, but only in our ME storage system.

Anyways, requesting that this thread be locked as my ban has expired.

Archived