I'm leaving here

KayoZz_G

en este servidor nadie me ayuda, No Castigan a la persona que hackeo y utiliza mi cuenta todos los dias, yo nunca jamas volvere al server ni al foro, su ayuda hacia mi es pesima como que si yo no existiera

hay quedence con los $70 que yo gaste en el Network premium y en el pure survival hiipo plo survival premium+ de todos modos el dinero siempre viene.....Adiós fue un gusto jugar con: @SanVallejo @Zombiegun @ChatoProHD @EndeRusherMC (aunque me baneo mucho :v) @TheDoogi_ con @elpollox con @a_n_a_g_b y con muchos otros :D fue un gusto jugar y conocerlos a ustedes Adiós nos vemos

Traduc:

In this server no one helps me, No punish the person who hacked and uses my account every day, I will never go back to the server or to the forum, his help towards me is as bad as if I did not exist

There is quedence with the $ 70 that I spend in the Network premium and in the pure survival hyipo plo survival premium + anyway the money always comes ..... Goodbye was a pleasure to play with: @SanVallejo @Zombiegun @ChatoProHD @EndeRusherMC @TheDoogi_ with @elpollox with @a_n_a_g_b and with many others it was a pleasure to play and to know you goodbye people :D

Archived