[Complaint] Superiorpotato/Agynnsucks

Agynn

In-Game Nickname: Superiorpotato and Agynnsucks

Time and date:

Like 5 minutes ago,

Description of what happened:

Nothing big, but I would love to see that get fixed.

Potato was posting offerings in a cloudy way and a helper was asking him to be more clear about that.

I was trying to help out in someway and shortly after got ignored by superior so he can insult me without giving me a way to fire back. A few minutes after an account by the name of Agynnsucks started popping up, voting for the server. And a few seconds before the server closed, when I was thinking this shitposting would have stopped I had to see another "Agynn sucks penis".

I dont need that, you don't need that.

Screenshots or Proof: (Use www.imgur.com)

I'm not using imgur, you have a working function to attach files and I'm not going to create another account for a service that I wont use. I hope you are fine with Imgepost.

Screenie1.png

screenie2.png

List of eyewitnesses: (They should also make a post below)

IamSpissMus

Dirtwrap

there were some more, but most of them were afk, so I do not bother to list em. Still have some screenshots tho to prove they were there.

Screenie1.png

screenie2.png

Archived