SkyFactory v3.0.1

EpicPlayzGames

It will take time to migrate Spigot to Sponge, not a plugin we currently have in spigot is available in sponge

• Founder

I don't think we can update anytime soon, it's a major update from Minecraft 1.7.10 to 1.10.2 also the server platform KCauldron was shot dead my the Bukkit DMCA few years ago so they built a new server platform for newer versions called Sponge. This new platform was completely re-written and all plugins that work on bukkit/spigot are not compatible and need heavy re-coding.

In order to give a proper update date I need to build a test server and start updating plugins. I already started porting 1 plugin to see what are the differences and it takes a lot a time at first as there are so many code changes and I have to read a lot of documentation. So stay tunned.

Archived