Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Plz read urgent a guy being very rascist

mohamedanis

1st of all Mohammed is one of(if not most) most common given names in the world. It does not mean he is from arabia. Secondly even if he was scammer, what you said was clearly racist. If he is trying to scam just /ignore him. Admin will decide if what had done was wrong or not.

@Krafter166 Racism is never tolerated in our community. if you suspect him to do a scam report to an admin or to the forum there's no need to be racist since it wont fix anything in this kind of situation. well have a talk when you are available.

That was just ment as a joke! I've also written "jk" after that what's in the screenshot. I'm not racist at all, I just have a little problem with these people because the recen events (a really tiny problem). And I wasn't the one who got the idea that he's a scammer. It was my friend Dumblore, but he ment it not racistic at all! Mohamedanis just sent teleport requests to everyone and he mgs-ed all of them and said he'll pay them (me too). I would have taken a screenshot, but I've got the idea after the server reset. This all was just a joke and it wasn't an offense at all.

As i said if you have problem between someone report to an admin or just simply /ignore, let this be your lesson not to joke about that anymore

Warned!

T/C

• itsz locked this topic

Archived