Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Fillers and quarries

Direwolf20

Hi fillers and quarries are not working right they only start some of the time and it's really random it seems that by moving the land marks sometimes helps.  Everything was fine last time I played in the world before wipe.  I would say it only works like 20% of the time.

12 hours ago, QuartzWitch said:

Hi fillers and quarries are not working right they only start some of the time and it's really random it seems that by moving the land marks sometimes helps.  Everything was fine last time I played in the world before wipe.  I would say it only works like 20% of the time.

Hey, so you place your land marks in the correct order forming the square (for quarries), and after placing all land marks you place your quarry right? As a common mistake made by almost everyone is placing the land marks after placing their quarry, so just seeing if we could rule that possible issue out now? As for the filler, give a little more info on the issue - maybe I could help out.

Archived