Duped Items

[4] Ban Duration:

5 days

[5] Staff Member:

ItsIsma29R

[6] ScreenShots:

As always, can't take screenshot for some reason

[7] Your Reason:

Well I didn't dupe those items. A premium+ gave it to me while invisible (not sure who). Oh, and I know you all will say "it's only 5 days, you can wait, no big deal". Well it's just sad and unfair since someone fooled me into this. I don't wanna see the recording since this is my case, so don't even bother to post it here.

Like I said, the premium+ fooled me. Told me that they're not illegal. Reason for those underground? Land protection always mess up these days, I see that. So, I keep these underground so players can't steal them.

Oh, another thing. I'm still banned either way because you can't seem to believe people. Lock this?

This is because players often lie. Your story may be true, but if we unbanned you now, everyone who gets bannned for illegal items could say this to get out of it. Also, it may have been a mistake but you still had them in your possession, and in the rules it that this is not allowed, so you really should've been aware. It may seem really unfair on you, but I hope you can see now why we can't unban you.

TC.

Archived