Title: Attempted TPkilling (jack11295)

In-Game Nickname: TheMatix720, MasterMilo

Time and Date: 9:40pm 03-March-2017

Description of what happened: 

Basically, logged in, decide to tp to spawn and go the End to farm some enderman, when i got there, TheMatix(270/720 can't remember what it is), instantly appears next to me and starts attacking me unwarranted, I had noticed him sat at spawn previously. This is obviously a blatant attempt to kill me before i'd managed to load in. After fighting him for a minute and obviously beating him fairly, he decides to call in reinforcements of the name TheMasterMilo, and they once again proceed to try and kill me for no reason. After a minute or two of fighting for my life as i wouldn't have time to tp away cause they were hitting quite hard, i decided to just disconnect.

Screenshots or Proof: 

they're banned again now? and yeah, they were using some melee weapon that could drain full wyvern armour EN% by like 20% a hit, and using mining lasers for range while flying faster than seems logical

edit: yeah, i'll change it now

Both players recieved a 21 day ban for their behaviour. 

If anyone else died to these "scammers" I advice you to make a new topic requesting a item refund - using the item refund template.

T/C

• Henk locked this topic

Archived