[Unban] xAngel

kgb222

[1] In-Game Username:

xAngel
[2] Details of Situation:

I said in global chat "im duping" meant dim builder and replicators, its duplicating(cloning etc.) I started some auctions for 1$ too, and get insta ban kek

[3] Ban Category:

#2 and #18 henke said.

[4] Ban Duration:

4d, now 11d

[5] Staff Member:

Henkekalmar

[6] ScreenShots:

[7] Your Reason:

Sorry for connecting to chat port (PickaxeChat) when i get ban. I wanted to ask for my reason of ban cuz my game crashed. But im not duping (by bypass) cuz duping mean dim builder and replicator for me.. Greetings. xAngel

http://ve392.venus.fastwebserver.de/infbans/info.php?type=ban&id=59
Henke banned me for rule 1# and its Hacked Client lol.?

Duping refers to the practice of using a bug in a video game to illegitimately create duplicates of unique items or currency in a persistent online game.  It's common sense.  If you did know what the word means it would fall under harassing staff or threats to harm server integrity rules 12 and 15.  Ban evading by logging in to chat is against the rules.  The punishment for first offense is 2d ban.  If you get banned unfairly you will need to make a unban post like everyone else.

7 minutes ago, kgb222 said:

Henke banned me for rule 1# and its Hacked Client lol.?

First off, Excuse me, this is a typo and was meant as Rule #2, duping or exploting. This will be corrected.

This is what went down in global chat, where you can clearly see that xAngel is admitting to duping and cheating, going on to explain to players that duping is okay on the server. This is unacceptable behaviour.

This landed you two days ban for admitting to dupe.

Afterwards you decide to join using an alt account by the name of 01010101, argued you did nothing wrong but infact you were now also ban evading. No matter if you're using a chat console like pickaxechat you are still bypassing your ban to get on the server. This added 2 more days to your ban. After that what I thought was your friend, jddosheie started complaining about the ban, as the IP was different I didn't ban you at first. but thanks to the printscreen you posted I can see that this was you on your phone using your mobile data. Therefore the ban has been corrected to 11 days.

Rule #2 - Exploiting/duping. 2 days
Rule #18 first and second offense. 2+7 days
All together, 11 days tempban on all accounts.

Evidence of ban evading: 

I'd also post and compare IP's, but I'm against openly showing IP addresses. But I will have you know they do match.

Bottom line, you knew what you were doing and you've always walked the very thin line between the rules. I have more evidence of this if required, this is no longer acceptable, and stating to a player that duping is alright is not acceptable behaviour.

I'll leave it up to the GM's to share their opinion before doing anything about these bans.

This ban has been discussed thoroughly with the Staff of Infinity evolved. Including the assistant manager and GM+'s, we have decided that the unban appeal is denied, you may return to the server in - well now 10 days. - 

Original ban: 11 days

End of dicussion, Topic closed.

• Henk locked this topic

Archived