Refound request ( ITEMS )

in game name: harnick7g

24 febr 01:00 AM 

CAUSE: u dont jniw

hello guys i didnt played from thursday night at 01:00 AM.

an ender quarry. (1294)

Lost 4k iron ore. (15)

X4 lava generator multiplex8 power (1301:2)

dimlet researcher (2283)

please it is alot of work.... i have done thnx.

3 hours ago, brunyman said:

what happened? how did you lost them?

because a roll back Brunyman. did log out the thursday and had to work the weekend so il come today and it was a roll back hapened. lost lots of other mats but i can farm them again, the real problem is the list of the post.

41 minutes ago, toddishere said:

You weren't online when the rollback happened dude we already talked to you about this it wouldn't have effected you

well i did log out and they all disapeared, what to do farm all them one more time...?

Your story doesn't add up.

The rollback was at 1AM on saturday and rolled back to 9PM on friday, as you say you were offline during the weekend and after thursday. So you shouldn't have been affected by this rollback. ( all in your timezone. )

Unless you have actual proof of ownership of the items, like an odd screenshot somewhere that would work. If you don't then I don't see there being sufficient proof for a refund and I would recommend re-crafting the lost items.

It's really only a quarry and some lava generators, if you managed to craft it once you can make it again :-) And the 4k iron will be easy once you have the quarry!

2 hours ago, Henkekalmar said:

Your story doesn't add up.

The rollback was at 1AM on saturday and rolled back to 9PM on friday, as you say you were offline during the weekend and after thursday. So you shouldn't have been affected by this rollback. ( all in your timezone. )

Unless you have actual proof of ownership of the items, like an odd screenshot somewhere that would work. If you don't then I don't see there being sufficient proof for a refund and I would recommend re-crafting the lost items.

It's really only a quarry and some lava generators, if you managed to craft it once you can make it again :-) And the 4k iron will be easy once you have the quarry!

i made a mistake---it hapened to me the at01:00 frpm saturday because the friday i was here playing and other players can verify that,i was a bit sick and didnt went to work. so i played the whpñe friday and till like 01:00 off saturaday, maby more. and really lost alot of resources not only those.... so u can or not refound me but the true is the true. i won the ender quarry at legendary crato so i cant make another. haave the modules fortunex3 and speed,

yes dude, i was mining whit hugo and other guy into an iron world whit m quarry. then i loged off like at 01:00 Am on saturday spain time, maybe more. and game crashed for me.

after this i did log yesterday and all those items and much more were gone.

I did not see you on that night, there were only a handful of players on. Besides, Hugo claims he mined the dimension with a pickaxe and not a quarry as you state. He should've gotten the iron back that he requested by a few chests close to his ME system. 

No matter, your story is inconsistent and I have multiple people stating you weren't on at the time, myself included. You keep changing your story when you see one chapter isn't working out, evidence is lacking. 

Refund request denied, topic closed.

Evidence of hugo's refund:

2017-03-25_04.09.13.png

• Henk locked this topic

Archived