dimlets

Funnyassin01

highly disagree with this, as that would give a fresh new player access to all RFtools dimensions, meaning they don't have any limitations on the resources they can get within the first hour of joining the server. This would completely kill the joy of the server and I consider this to be as bad as allowing drop parties, which for the record we don't allow.

I think " renting " out a dimension for a reasonable price is acceptable, leaving all dimensions open for anyone to use or having a ridiculously low price should not.

Sorry, lol. I was a bit misunderstood but thanks for funny for assisting me since I had problems registering for the forum. Anyways wise, We WILL NOT make it FREE for everyone. I'm still thinking out a system for this that could be done to do that via ingame mechanics. I just wanted to know if something like this was allowed as I do not want to break any rules. And yes, I am considering the joy of progressing by yourself which I repeatedly highlighted to people who continuously beg. I didn't want it to be server-run lol. Just me and my team running a small business like thing in the server. Thank you for the opinion and it will be taken seriously.

• 2 weeks later...

@BLurG Sorry for late reply.

Yes, aslong as it would act as a business and you would in a sense " rent a dimension " for a resonable price - Not only like $1 for the sake if it costing something, I mean an actual price. - I would consider this to be allowed. Although be careful as you don't want to accidentally kill someone inside the dimension if you by accidnet log off or disconnect and unload the power and kill them. Then you will act responsible if you can't recover the items and the player might be furious at you. 

Just something to keep in mind ;-)

• Yusixs locked this topic

Archived