TheMatix720

Ban category:

Permanent Ban.

Duration:

Permanent.

Staff member:

Henkekalamr , Skilande_

My reason:

I was banned unjustly on April 06, 2017, 22:10 PM , without any reason and this is what happened:

Me (TheMatix720), and my friend Mastermilo were flying in the map searching for petals to craft endoflames becouse we wanted start Botania mod

we see this base claimed under us, so we go to visit it to see if there is anyone, i try to break (only one block) glass to enter and it works, so in my mind i ask me (what the fuck?, is it claimed?),

the time to understand that these 2 guys have joked with permissions that Mastermilo starts griefing their reactor from Big Reactor mod, we were talking on TeamSpeak and i was saying to him: "what a fuck are you doing, stop, they are here", about 30 seconds later i have kicked him from my town becouse i didn't want to get banned.

Actually i haven't did anything, the rule #20 is use "common sense" but i have been banned only becouse i was in their town, watching what Mastermilo was doing.

if you used good sense banning me, you should give back my money for VIP, bought only 3 days ago, bought becouse i really like the server and his stuff, like Kaliber, a very great Helper, i would have donated more, but i keep that the behiavour of Henkalamar is too much dictatorial as an admin banning randomly people becouse they have payed more, like gassman a premium member (one of two guys, i didn't remember the complete name) the guy who have said to him that also i was grefing.

I underline that if you wave the flag of "common sense" as minimum you should give back my 4.99$, or unbanning me.

Have a great day.

His post is simply Untrue - It was my base. 

They entered, I asked them to leave as we had mis-configured the permissions.  720 then broke a glass window. I told him to stop, then bolted around the corner towards where mastermillo dismantling the reactor. Then both of them proceeded to slag everyone off in chat after.

I broke a glass window to check if the permission were on, in any case i didn't broke anything more, i know you were writing in chat but i can't do 3 things in the same time, i followed Mastermilo to reactor room to stop him from dismanteling, i didn't insult you like Mastermilo or wrote in the chat becouse i had nothing to do with this

1 hour ago, TheMatix720 said:

I broke a glass window to check if the permission were on

Why did you check if permissions were on? Why would that matter? Why did you follow mastermilo if you didn't have any intention to grief. You could in no way stop him and you were asked to leave and you did not. Griefing is still griefing.

I've also reports about you and Mastermilo harassing other players telling them to give you guys draconium.

3 hours ago, TheMatix720 said:

but i keep that the behiavour of Henkalamar is too much dictatorial as an admin banning randomly people becouse they have payed more, like gassman a premium member (one of two guys, i didn't remember the complete name) the guy who have said to him that also i was grefing.

It's not wise to insult a staff member in your request of a unban, as I was apart of the ban you will also have to convince me for it to get lifted. And to give it to you frank, I want the server to be able to pay it's monthly bill and I think it's great whenever a member enjoys the server enough to donate. But other than that I have no gain if anyone donates for the server, and what rank you are, any rank should not matter in the course of punishments.
And for the record TheMatix720, I never act alone. This was the same all the times you were banned, and this time aswell. I had the go-ahead from Powerwarp and Skilande, both high end staffmembers/managers. Saying I'm a dictator is far from the truth. 

3 hours ago, TheMatix720 said:

I underline that if you wave the flag of "common sense" as minimum you should give back my 4.99$, or unbanning me.

As for the money that's for Bruny to decide, but as I said rank does not matter when throwing a punishment so it doesn't "protect" you in any way, therefore saying you should get a unban because you donated for the server isn't right and I don't think your request to have a refund of your $4.99 would be approved.

Scratch that, refunds don't happen and is stated on the forum

81053a7f98856aad8084066984608f8d.png

As for the " common sense " rule, as you were banned by rule 20. You and Mastermilo were both banned by:

[20] Use common sense:

• If you have abused a 'loop-hole' in our rules, then the punishment will be decided by me with the help of the GM+'s.

If you cause us too much trouble it may result in a permanent ban.

You were banned because you have been causing too much trouble for the server, you were on your very last straw when getting back from that 29 day ban that involved violations of most of our rules. Not to mention your ban prior to this and the countless warnings you have gotten prior to that. That is why you recieved a permban, because you fell back in the same behaviour that you always have had. 

I have written about you as dictatorial becouse you have muted me in jail giving the priority only to 2 guys, listening only their and i tought it was becouse one of 2 was premium, if you say it isn't, ok.

I checked the permissions were on becouse i always do this, i wanted to advert in chat but i haven't had enought time becouse Mastermilo was already griefing,

for the question: "Why you didn't left? ": becouse i often want to do a tour of the house, isn't a reason for permanent ban.

You said about i cause troubles in the server, my first ban was becouse me and mastermilo have killed someone in void dimension, where pvp is activated, reason of ban: PVP scamming (we follow their in it, NOT TP KILL), raiding and BYPASSING NOPVP ZONE (kidding right??) and other rules..2, 5, 14 & 15, maybe added for instant ban.

Second ban: yes it's right, i killed a newbie with sentry turrets for fun in a nopvp zone, i offered him to give back his stuff but i was immediatly banned, so i created 2 more accounts... ban evade, i can't even go to the bath that you already know, next time i will proxy myself.

So i have waited a month, and now this shit, i've been permanent banned for an idiot which you give me the blame, perfect.

4 hours ago, TheMatix720 said:

Second ban: yes it's right, i killed a newbie with sentry turrets for fun in a nopvp zone, i offered him to give back his stuff but i was immediatly banned, so i created 2 more accounts... ban evade, i can't even go to the bath that you already know, next time i will proxy myself.

well u did not offer to give back his items i was there i was the person who banned u i watched u guys bug abusing u just said it's not your fault i told u to give back the stuff u guys said NO and after i had to ask u guys why (several times) u said it burned cuz of the sentry guns ( what actually was true cuz i invseed u guys) so do not lie ...

well idk what happend directly i just got told from some persons and u know the storys change when u don't see it and hear it from somebody else but u have to look at your history if u wouldn't have bug abused u wouldn't be in this trouble ...

If I catch someone flying with what looks to be creative flight and doesn't have any means of doing it, would I then ask the person why? - No, I have sufficient proof that he is using a hacked client and I ban him.

If I catch someone with 500 creative energy cells and methods of duping, would I then ask the person why? - No, I have sufficient proof that he is exploiting.

If I physically see someone griefing spawn, would I then ask the person why? No, I have sufficient proof that he is. My own two eyes.

If someone is spamming chat with advertisements about another server, would I stop to ask the person why? No, I have sufficient proof that he is.

Do I need to keep going? 
I was given sufficient proof that you were infact involved and that you griefed the base and refused to leave even when asked to. That you say that you just wanted to have a look at the base and check if modify permissions were true or not is a silly excuse. You and Mastermilo got jailed because I didn't want either of you to do any more harm to any other player whilst I tried to reach Skilande and Powerwarp to discuss your ban.

You should have picked a more apologetic approach then perhaps we could've done something about this ban, but by cursing and telling me everything I did wrong you are getting nowhere with this.

No, I did not ignore you. I have other things that are sometimes more important to attend to.

And you can't even assume you will get unbanned at this point? Threatning to ban evade? 

As for the previous bans, they were discussed and explained then and I will not go into it. Even if it was a month ago it still applies... it doesn't  "fade"

Request denied. Topic closed.

• Henk locked this topic

Archived