[REFUND REQUEST]

R4MPG3

sorry to bother you about item refunds... AGAIN, but this was just BS what happened, so i literally was mining sand at my base, the server like crashed while i was mining it, then when i logged back in, i was suffocating in the sand... nothing wrong with that, but what happened is after that i started to fall out of the world, died, and lost everything AGAIN, so i am just kinda pissed off at that... again sorry for the effort needed for me xD

Account Name: R4MPG3

Item name + item ID (item ID optional, but very helpful)

Healing axe (10264) Power fist (25031)(the upgrades were Pickaxe, Shovel, hoe, leaf blower, shears, and a LV battery) full set of Power armor (Boots:25030 Leggings:25029 Chestplate:25028 Helmet: 25027) (leggings and chest plate had iron plating, leggings had uphill assist and sprint boost, and boots had shock absorber), also 6 stacks of sand, one resonant energy cell (917:4)

Time/date[time/date when "WHAT" happened]:

4/29/ 4:10 ish, i explained what happened above

Description of Issue: FELL OUT OF THE WORLD FROM A GLITCH

Evidence (optional, but highly recommended):

i took this picture as i was falling

2017-04-29_16_07_24.thumb.png.38f70478b3cf0738730c1207dd9593bd.png

• Henk locked this topic

Archived