Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

[Bugged Data] Tiredman72

EDIT: I fixed it by reset my island via Pickaxe Chat

Tiredman72

Building a netherbrick platform for boss wither in a Rftools dim world, was placing blocks too fast with wand (over 250 blocks per) and crashed. 

i can't log back in. able to log in via pickaxe chat and tpa ed to Yusixs and crashed him. 

EDIT: i was in gm 1

EDIT: found the error via client log:

[09:54:31] [Netty Client IO #3/ERROR] [FML/]: NetworkDispatcher exception
io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException: java.io.IOException: Packet was larger than I expected, found 33652 bytes extra whilst reading packet 47
    at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.callDecode(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:263) ~[ByteToMessageDecoder.class:?]
    at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:131) ~[ByteToMessageDecoder.class:?]
    at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:337) [DefaultChannelHandlerContext.class:?]
    at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:323) [DefaultChannelHandlerContext.class:?]
    at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:173) [ByteToMessageDecoder.class:?]
    at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:337) [DefaultChannelHandlerContext.class:?]
    at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:323) [DefaultChannelHandlerContext.class:?]
    at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageDecoder.channelRead(MessageToMessageDecoder.java:103) [MessageToMessageDecoder.class:?]
    at io.netty.handler.timeout.ReadTimeoutHandler.channelRead(ReadTimeoutHandler.java:149) [ReadTimeoutHandler.class:?]
    at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:785) [DefaultChannelPipeline.class:?]
    at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:100) [AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.class:?]
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:480) [NioEventLoop.class:?]
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:447) [NioEventLoop.class:?]
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:341) [NioEventLoop.class:?]
    at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:101) [SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.class:?]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_121]
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Packet was larger than I expected, found 33652 bytes extra whilst reading packet 47
    at net.minecraft.util.MessageDeserializer.decode(SourceFile:42) ~[ez.class:?]
    at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.callDecode(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:232) ~[ByteToMessageDecoder.class:?]
    ... 19 more

i can't upload the log file even tho i deleted all the text up to few min before i crashed and the file size is too high to upload. 

Untitled.png

Tiredman took a huge step with his friend Bluvian to clear man's inventory. Bluvian transported all of tiredman's items/drives to his base and tired man did /is restart to clear his inventory. I guess you could say they both are tired now after all this effort :P

Reset isn't needed anymore thankfully 
Topic Closed!

• Yusixs locked this topic

Archived