Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Unban e_E

LynesMC

[1] In-Game Username:

-(LynesMC)-
[2] Details of Situation:

-(A user was trolling, he was closing the place to can not being able to pass and ban me for something that I did not actually do.
Very well for the staff who did, it was noted that he was carefully reviewing the evidence.)-

[3] Ban Category:

-(Troll team)-

[4] Ban Duration:

-(22 hours)-

[5] Staff Member:

-(ZengZ)-

[6] ScreenShots:

-(No)-

[7] Your Reason:

-(I did not know that now anyone can put any stupidity and blame you for something you did not do.
The real troll is RuisuMC.
If Tominator139 and I put TNT is because RuisuMC was closing the place so that we can not pass at all games. As already bothered a lot, we put TNT to make space to pass.
If you do not believe me, look at the photos that RuisuMC uploaded as proof. You can see that it is closing the place to pass.)-

If you are saying that RuisuMC was trolling his own team building obstacules, why you did not report him? That way we (the staff) could handle the situation banning Ruisu, that you could avoid the situation of using TNT.

By the way is not necessary use TNT to destroy the wood that Ruisu "built". You can use an axe :)

unban request accepted. Ill unban you tommorrow morning Im going to sleep rigth now.

• ZengZ locked and unlocked this topic

I don't report because I can't upload photos. If I don't have proofs, my report is invalid.
And if I put TNT it's because if I use an ax, He can put blocks again. But if I put TNT, he will not put blocks again or it will be harder to close again.

• Zyko locked this topic

Archived