Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

[refound]

Account Name : BobyWasaby

Item name + item ID (item ID optional, but very helpful)  material diamond ore dimlet (6059:26)

Full flux-infused armor with protection 4 and unbraking 3

full mannulyn hammer

resonant satchel with 9stacks of yellorium blocks (satchel-4876:4 yellorium block-815)

vibran capacitor bank x3 (1638:3)

12 full cryotheum tanks 

chunk loader (1597:10)

Time/date[time/date when "WHAT" happened]: time around 3:00AM date 06.06.2017 what happend:

at the time around 3:00AM i joined the server and made an new dimlet world, i went into the world and every time i was trying to get there i was getting insta killed for no reason i had power in the dimlet 39mln RF i lost all of my items becouse of that. and at 03:30 the server got restarted and all dimlet worlds were gone so i couldn't get my items back.

Archived