[Sky factory] WIPE POLL

Timur

Public oppinion  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do Sky Factory 2.5.6 server need a fresh start? (Wipe)

• Yes, i think server need a wipe, fresh start. It will attract new and old players back.
    • No, server works fine and I don`t want to lose my island.
    • I`m not interested in Sky Factory 2.5.6 anymore, i`m waiting for Sky factory 3.0 and don`t want to play old boring SF2.5.6
    • I don`t want to vote, just show me result. I wish to see how this end ^_^.

This is unofficial poll, it does not mean wipe will happen anytime soon.
But information will be provided to server owner, and wipe will be considered.

Curently server does not have major issues, TPS is fine most of the time. It doesn`t crash too offten.
Only problem, is low population of server because low popularity. Partly it`s because new SkyFac 3.0 server rumors we have.
Partly because curent world is OLD!

Last wipe was more then 1.5 years ago (January 21, 2016)

"I want to keep as as memorial" is a very poor choice of words. Without an actively playing and enjoying the server option, I don't see the point of having this poll. Also is this a poll about a reset or a poll about moving to skyfactory 3.0 because we just had a poll about the latter?

Anyway my vote is for no reset, no memorial, and no interest in skyfactory 3

"I want to keep it as memorial" part removed. Thank you for your oppinion.

This poll is about RESETING existing map. Curent map is old, and many people abandoned server because they finished modpack.
Some of them moved to other modpacks, Some waiting for SF3.0. But some players don`t want to start again because expecting for a wipe.
This poll gather overal information about what people expecting to get. If many people vote for "No wipe", then server probably stay as it is.

"I`m waiting for SF3.0" and "I don`t care" choices is not important, and only display overal attitude to SF2.5 server.

Archived