Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

[Market suggestion] Selling magic items

G_G_Marvel

Hello, I recently saw someone bought bound armour from market and having pvp with other person. It seemed 'ok' but he died almost instantily. I noticed that he did not own blood orb and did not know about what soul network is. Most of magic mods, at least mods I know require player to make or perform certain  item or ritual. Some people who do not know mods very well buy end-game(or mid-game) items off market. So I suggest to not sell such thing at least on market with reason mentioned above.

Edit: Not 'instantly' but 'quite quickly then expected'.

• 4 weeks later...

I believe people playing modded should read how mods work before using them. Would you try to build any piece of Ikea furniture (just an example) without reading the instructions? After failing to build it, would you complain to the shop where you bought it? It makes no sense.

Less restrictions, more awareness.

I agree with you, people should study or be aware of the mod they are trying to play with. They should know what they are trying to make(or accomplish) by doing such thing, but during my server play, I saw people do not even trying to look at wiki or to figure out what they should do, they either beg for certain material or items, or try to buy off market. It will be best when all people look at wiki or forum to progress themselves in mod, but they don't. When they get effects or other penalties from not finishing certain step they have to do before or etcs, some of them consider it as glitch and report it. To prevent further problem related to it, I suggest to put restriction at some of high(end)-game level items once again.

Archived