[Regen our old creative town] Myshpoetry

myshpoetry

Hi,

With the removal of my creative abilities, I am finally able to join my active townmates in our new town.  I have left our old town StarLord.  However, since it is a creative town, we cannot let it sit there for pillaging.  Can the town be regen and the claims refunded?  I'm not sure the next best steps.

Thank you.

there are still players in it ... we can remove it if all those player were inactive for at least 30 days ...

Edit: my fault i will regen it since u left the town and it's a creative town with no other creative player in it

Well i will let @brunyman regen the base ... i tried to regen it but the chunks keep rolling back i managed to rregen a few but ... it took me already over 5 hours to regen those few i managed to regen so i will leave this to brunyman since it will be way easier for him .

Town name: StarLord

Coords: x-312 z: 355

Archived