A java problem?

Hi , guys , so this appear to me after a while when i press launch button.                                                                                                                                                                                      successfully created YggdrasilAuthenticationService
From Console: Logging in with access token
From Console: Skipping refresh call as we're safely logged in.
Beginning authlib authentication attempt
successfully created YggdrasilAuthenticationService
Login complete.
Checking local assets file, for MC version1.10.2 Please wait! 
Using backupLink for mcjsons/versions/1.10.2/1.10.2.json
Setting up native libraries for FTB Presents Skyfactory 3 v Recommended Version MC 1.10.2
Loading jars...
Added URL to classpath: file:/D:/FTBlauncher/FTB_Pack_Install/FTBPresentsSkyfactory3/instMods/MinecraftForge.zip
Added URL to classpath: file:/D:/FTBlauncher/FTB_Pack_Install/FTBPresentsSkyfactory3/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
Loading natives...
Natives loaded...
Loading minecraft class
Jul 19, 2017 5:04:37 PM net.ftb.legacylaunch.Launch main
SEVERE: Unhandled error launching minecraft
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.Minecraft
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at net.ftb.legacylaunch.Launch.main(Launch.java:85)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option PermSize=256m; support was removed in 8.0                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           i have the latests version of java which is java 8 u141 , btw its a cracked launcher if it has anything to do with , one more thing is there anyother way to buy minecraft?? like the website doesnt accept my credit card , we dont have pay pal service in the country and i dont even know the other tow methods , i had bought minecraft in like 6 years ago but from another website for some reason i got banned i talked to the support and they said its not our business talk to whom sold it for you.                                                                                                                                   sorry for my english its not my mother language , :3 Thank you.

Hi, try updating your launcher, this one is the latest cracked launcher link (https://www.hackphoenix.com/2017/04/update-cracked-ftb-feed-the-beast-launcher-1-4-14/) but on a side note, our server is currently running the skyfactory 2.5.6 modpack for MC 1.7.10, not the skyfactory 3 modpack.

If your country has walmart, try going over there and looking for a Minecraft Game Card, you can use those to purchase a premium minecraft account.

cool i downloaded the 2.5 version its working! i thought it updated , btw i am having another issue i can do nothing in my island xD , i was with yousefshaked i dont know if u know him he was a gm any way i restarted the island but still cant edit anything i tried to leave it but i am the only one in it :\   . ( i am to sad that i restart the island i had my draconic armour and 64 draconic block xD that i made a year before lol )  

thx for your helping. 

i told him i restarted the island he is like (dude.... i was hardworking on it u kidding me! ) 

for real... it had a mobtrap , 2 farming stations , cobble gene , 3 solar panels , some chests , and random few magical crops. i would consider this as a 0 effort in the isand xD i even could notice everything in it and i didnt even stay for a 20 seconds.

its alright now Lancelot was quite nice to solve it, thx

Archived