-(Temporal)-

[4] Ban Duration:

-(6 days)-

[5] Staff Member:

-(bunnylau)-

[6] ScreenShots:

-(http://imgur.com/a/lNFTK)-

[7] Your Reason:

-(I was playing quietly I was killing users in PvP and suddenly they banned me for a supposed kill aura)-

The reason I ban you was "Hack Client - KillAura". It wasn't when you were in ACV1 and PVP'ing someone... You were standing in the lobby right at where you spawned and then started punching me. Yeah and I tried to ask you but you never replied. I walked around you and you just kept looking at me? Yeah I think, THINK that is what you call kill aura right? Or am I just stupid? Yes I do not have any proof but if my computer didn't crash from launching OBS, I would have recorded it. Anyway, you can ask PowerWarp or any high staff to check the console for when I logged in, when you logged in, and what I said in the lobby and YOU didn't reply. So... Anyway, I will not unban you. End of.

Thanks for understanding, or not,

Bunny

Archived