[Rollback Request] ME Drives disappeared

frietzakNL

Account Name: frietzakNL

Town name: / Character name : Brabant

Coordinates: x: 991 z: -1581

Time/date[time/date you want it rolled back to]: 21 July 2017 at 12:00 CET (Central Europe Time)

Description of Issue: This morning my friend (dorus007) and me logged in on the server and all of the ME Drives were still in the drives. After some time and a server restart we noticed that all of our drives were disappeared. The first thing I did was asking a helper, RoastedEU, what the problem could be. After his inspection he noticed that in our town the "Access" permission was set to true. (This was never our intention and we didn't even know that this was the case). During the inspection a random player, _sausage, appeared in the town and logged of and on some times. We don't know  who this player is and we didn't talk to him. RoastedEU did inspect his base and his inventory but he didn't have any valuable stuff.

After this RoastedEU suggested me to make a rollback request. 

*Screenshots: I don't have any helpfull screenshots.

Archived