-(Rule two I guess)-

[4] Ban Duration:

-(Two days)-

[5] Staff Member:

-(Quagma)-

[6] ScreenShots:

-(didn't realize I was going to banned, so no.)-

[7] Your Reason:

1. I really didn't mean any harm. I sent one private message to a player messing around with him. seeing as he did the same earlier that season.

2. I didn't realize you are not warned once when breaking rule two, if I was warned I would have stopped.

3.  I sent one message, then was banned about 4 minutes later. If I was really meaning to break the rule to such a mass level then I would have. But I did not, I sent one then I was finished.

Message me on discord "patrickhere" if you all have any questions.

Have a nice day/night.

You were warned and muted for multiple offenses of Rule 7, which deals in spam and excessive profanity. You then proceeded to bypass your mute punishment, and bypassing a punishment, no matter the punishment, is a two day ban for the first time you do it. There are no warnings for it. If you had read the rules, you would have known this. It is not my fault you were ignorant of the rules. 

Here is my chat log of the warnings https://pastebin.com/uumKpbJR

Here is a screenshot of why you were muted and warned in the first place. Fd2T7eN.png

And for further information, I can apply punishments even if it's been a few minutes since the incident in question. It usually takes me a few minutes to apply them, anyways. In other words, your appeal is denied.

Topic closed.

Also, go here to read the rules. 

• quagma locked this topic

Archived