Rollback request due to griefing

Account Name: Threeaxle 

Town name: / Character name : CenterAxle

Coordinates: 0,0

Time/date[time/date you want it rolled back to]: 8am on monday, the 24th

Description of Issue: Was logged out for 3 or 4 days to play Warframe. Come online today and found two holes drilled into my base by rails and bores. The rails start just outside claim limits for both places. The hole breaking the ME system caused very small damage, we cannot see anything missing that we can remember, nothing big that we can notice. The hole upstairs destroyed my botania setup, stealing 4 keki flowers and 2 compeltly full mana pools, along with all the mana producing flowers and runic altar. G_G_Marvel has taken pictures, attaching my pictures as well. Requesting rollback to a point before the griefing occured, but not before I logged out a few days ago, as I had spent a lot of time put those keki flowers together, right before logging out.

*Screenshots: 

Archived