[1.7.10] Thermalilies do not generate mana.

twoxu

I have automated setup that generates Mana. I tried it on singleplayer and it worked flawlessly. On the server hovewer, sometimes Thermalilies eat the mana and go straight to cooldown period for some reason. Only in rare occurences they shoot out occasional burst of mana. Yes, they were cooled beforehand. Yes, they are empty of mana and are connected to gaia mana spreaders. I do not have any ideas on why this happens. Might be the server TPS. Anybody?

EDIT: One time it almost fully worked. This one leds me even more to think it is bad TPS that is causing this.

I'm sure you're aware that the lilies have a cooldown but what happens is if there is lava available around the lily, the cooldown resets and the lily consumes the lava. You need to have some sort of timer for the lava to appear after the thermalilies cooldown is up. I also had problems with this on Infinity Evolved. I had to do some digging on google to find out wtf was wrong with my setup.

And the setup still isn't working? Honestly, at this point, the only problem would probably be the tps. You should really just drop the thermalilies and stick with something simpler for now, like endoflames. I have a timer dropping coal blocks every couple minutes.

The setup managed to generate full 4 mana pools in ~10 hours of my playtime. Hovewer, i have much better setup - double 12 gourmallyis (propably killed pronunciation) and it generates 1 mana pool in about 2 minutes from cow steaks (3x octadic cow spawner blown to lava by openblock fans and steaks picked with hoppers). If some1 needs help making efficient and moderately lag resilient mana setup contact me on server.

Archived