[DW 1.7.10]Disable Witchery coven witches visiting the player!!

twoxu

This is REALLY annoying. They just show up every 30 seconds and annoy me with teleport sounds and their sole presence. I think it is possible to disable it in witchery config. If so, please do this, as those stupid witches really drive me crazy.

Witches in your coven like to visit you, and they recognize where you are by where you last slept. They have a certain range around your bed where they will teleport and visit you. Don't mind them, they are just being friendly. It is an intended feature of the mod, it even says so on the mod's wikis: https://sites.google.com/site/witcherymod/

It's a quite nice feature and quirk of Witchery that many players, myself included, love. I don't think it should be removed just because you personally take offense that your helpers are getting in your way.

Its hard to not mind them if they are deliberately stomping on my vote party cake and walking in my line of sight when i have to do some work. I will try to move my bed afar from my base and then sleep in it. If this wont help, i will pursue this topic further.

Archived