Rollback

dasmaus

Account Name : DasMaus

Character Name / Town Name : Israel

Time settet back 22 August 17:50 Switzerland

Server : DW 1.7

Coorinates (x,y,z) 3418, 70, 1479

my base explode but this time i had explosions on flse! so ist a bug! it happens when the ic2 reactor explodes. please search why this happens thanks :)

Hello,
If your base keeps exploding it might be smart to look at different ways of generating EU ;).
I'd recommend using rednet energy cables connected to a RF source, these can convert up to 1000Rf/t into EU in ratio 4:1, so 250EU/t. If you connect these to a MFSU, you should have a sufficient buffer of EU for most things.

If you insist on using a reactor, you should probably use a different design. The one I currently have running in my base looks like this:
http://imgur.com/a/x3B74 , I'd recommend copying this design. It is very maintenance intensive tho, so keep that in mind.

About the rollback, It will probably happen next server maintenance, which is usually on Mondays and Fridays.

- Ontario_99

Archived